The mkiv Supra Owners Club

KENWOOD Excelon DDX-7015 Touchscreen DVD Unit

go-NATs

With the demise of my Supra :bye: , I was able to get my sound system out. I'm now in a Beamer (don't laugh!) :( , and the radio is pretty much 'leave it alone'. So, I won't be using my system after all. Anyone interested in acquiring a Kenwood DDX-7015, 2-Din Touchscreen DVD Player? I'm trying to bundle the head unit with an 8" NOS8 Tube Subwoofer, with the 300W Amp. Not the loudest, but sounds really nice in the boot of a Supra. Instead of listing all the specs here, you can check them on my new classified ads website:

http://www.harrogate-ads.com/cgi-bin/classified/classified.pl?category=electronic1&item=1148215590

PM me if interested, and leave a number so I can get back to you. Asking $800 USD or UK Sterling equivalent (roughly 450 quid) for the lot. Postage is extra and will be at cost plus packaging. Payment is cash, check (must clear), bankers draft or PayPal.

I've heard this NOS tube sub, and seen thr head unit too. A really nice set up and very good quality sound. If i had the monet for this, i'd snap your arm off for it Will.

Damn i wish that dvd player would fit in my car! (Thinking if i can hack the dash??)):eyebrows:

Well, since most are interest in the head unit alone, I'm parting it out separately, and yes the sub sounds really nice, and fits right behind the rear seats! The head unit will go for L350. The sub/amp will go as needed. The wiring harness is fully included, with labels. The users/installation manual will be sent in Adobe PDF, unless I can find the hard-copy, as I still have it somewhere! (Only difference is the hard copy has about 10 different languages!)

I'm heading out of town next week, so text/call me at 07901-595766, and I'll get back with you to make pick-up/delivery arrangments.

go-NATS

Okay Matt, do you want the sub/amp? Text me. I'm near Newmarket until next week, and don't have instant access to a computer.

The highest bid was £71, but I'll take £70, as long as I can get you to buy a round of Gin & Tonics!

go-NATS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.