The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Now how would I get my car to do this?

AJI

no... not into the flamer kits at all. Those are just for chav filled car parks ;)

I'm was ooking to get my car to do it when its on a 'mission' so to speak.

So from what Wez is saying I need a fully mappable ECU (which is what I thought I'd need). And they don't come cheap.

silly to go to all that effort and money when it costs about 135 quid fitted for a kit that you can turn on and off. I happy to be a chav if its what its labelled as, and i wont be spending millions on mappable this and that too.

ah well, just tried to save you cash & heart ache when it wont do it.

yours

flaming chav!

Just get yourself a rev limiter attached to the ECU, I've heard a few people using Bee'R rev limiter for this.. stick it to 5000rpm, when revs go over 5000rpm the Bee'R blocks the sparkplugs from firing up, and dumps fuel out the exhaust.