The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Important, please read:

Matt H

Guest gzaerojon
Im with Jake, it's only been 9 days and if it's the same bloke as TreeSZ then it did state 17days. If it doesn't arrive after 20 then i'd start to complain.

:yeahthat: also bank hols can mess things around

Right super mark to the rescue. I work for UPS as a driver and the beauty of us as expensive bastards is that we're quick and guaranteed. The most time it'd take to get something from outside europe is 3/4 days on a standard or expedited service. Europe is generally next day or 2nd day depending on service. Gear outside Europe (except documents) need invoices to get through customs - without them they get returned to shipper which would delay you. Customs might hold something up if damaged but generally they just stick a C.O.D charge on then the driver collects on delivery. UK to UK and Europe to UK has none of these problems so should be quick and painless. Call UPS on 08457 877 877 and get them to find the item through your address or the senders and they will be able to find the tracking number which always starts with 1Z and sort you out from there.

If on the other hand the guy is genuine then hold out for the time and go through the complaint on e-bay route which is stuff like repoting an un-received item as they would do the same if you were not to pay after an auction. Hopefully it's just a small cock up and not as sinister as it could sound as I wanted one of those kits as well lol. Hope I have helped.

:p

Just to add to the rest I got my kit from him and it came in about 2 weeks. I had a LH instead of RH part in the kit, rang a number and the replacement piece was with me in about 4 days!!! I would just wait, I thought he was the canines testicles.

Not being a carbon fibre guru I thought the kit was top quality and fairly easy to fit.

Right well the kit arrived yesterday! which was good, apart from the two main dash pieces dont fit properly and the vent cuts look like they have been burnt!!

I've started a new thread about this......... Please take a look!