The mkiv Supra Owners Club

am i glad ive got the van

peter richards

Actually, no. I would have been if I had to pay Toyota's £560 +vat for a drivers door window though. Luckily I got a second-hand one.

Ah cool! Good job otherwise you'd probably be in jail for chavslaughter at the moment.

I guess back in 60's and 70's there weren't so many wayward kids as they were afraid that there old men would beat the shit out of them if they got caught behaving like this. So when kids did properly misbehave the government had enough resources to do something about it. If you tried to give custodial's to the kids that behave like this nowadays, we would soon run out of space in the prisons. Schools would be pretty empty though.

Given the number of little shits running around these days, in a couple generations I can only hope that our Government will wake up and realise that verbal discipline isnt enough for teaching kids right from wrong.

I think parents should pay for damage done by their kids, if they are on benefits, their benefits should be diverted to the victim of their kids crime until the cost of the vandalism is paid in full.

Maybe then their parents would take some responsibility and maybe we'll see more respect.

to find his 'bring back the cane' soapbox>