The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advice to unmodded Supra owners

pulse

Originally posted by MfS

I'm sure it doesnt sound as good as my Kakimoto :D

Yeah, yours is pretty obscene :)

Btw, my suggestion everybody buys a NUR spec can just as easily be taken as "Buy an aftermarket exhaust" - any will do, they all sound fantastic :) I'm in love with my NUR, but yours sounds equally delicious as does a Hiper etc .

BUY ONE!

(Maybe I should be on Envy/etc's payroll?:))

-p

Right, I finally got my Nur Spec R fitted and :eek: :eek: OMG!! :eek: :eek: it's fapping amazing!!

Yes it sets off car alarms

Yes my neighbours have already complained

Yes people stop and turn and stare :)

Yes it gorgeous

Yes it's shiney

And Yes I am EXTREMELY happy with it!! It is just fantastic driving round town with it reverberating off of the buildings, plus the ladies seem to love it.

If you haven't done this yet, then get your credit cards out now and buy one, it makes the car sound so sweet, that I can't stop driving it!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

Ben..

And Yes I have already caught it on a speed bump, but was testing out how fast I could go before scrapping it!:innocent:

Hi,

I am currently saving up for a new exhaust. First of all I need a service and two new rear tyres - 600 quid! ow!!

I'm interested in how the baffle works on the NUR spec? Is it something that you can just shove in the end of the exhaust? or is it a section that needs to be fitted/removed?

How does the NUR spec compare to the Super Dragger? I know the Super Dragger is quieter - but how much?

Paul.

93 Jspec TT

It's still loud with the baffle, but it is a very nice exhaust.

I can now set one of my neighbours house alarm off with it, it has to be the exact revs, and it shakes the windows of their house and sets the alarm off!! :p :p

Not sure if it's my exhaust or the alarm going off that pisses the neighbours off, but hey, who cares!!

Ben..

I find the nur quiet with the baffle in place if you just trundle down the road on tick over! You wont piss the neighbours off at all!

Get to the end of the road, rip that thing out! and let it rip.

:flame Dev

My nur is awesome, wouldn’t change it for the world!

One of the best mods ive done yet!

GET ONE, YOU'LL LOVE IT