The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Work completed this weekend

Wez

Well, I've started work on fitting my single. Changed the oil, and tackled the electronics. Pulled my Emanage and AEM wideband out and wired in my new Emanage ultimate & Innovate LC1 wideband in. Even with a Fields harness it took bloody ages. I never want to crimp another connector in my life!

Today I got all that stuff back in the car and it running, then tidied up the front of my garage, pulled the nose of the car in and started dismantling stuff. Got the bumper, and most of the intake side of the turbos off.

you doing a write up as you go along.would be good to see.

all im doing is setting up mini workshop,nearly done. going to start polising fuel rail in morning.and make a few supra bits.or try lol

wheres all these projects.good to see what people up to.

Made a new S/S heat shield for my turbo,made a new custom air intake,spray painted engine covers & fusebox lid.Removed the SAFC2.Fitted a new boot carpet and found my old boot blind thats been missing for two years.

And I got my hands on a 900cc Kawazaki for free.:)

All this without going outside the work shop,so I have NO idea what the weather was like this easter holiday.

Why the change from the AEM wideband?

The sensor failed so I needed to get a new sensor anyway, and I wanted to wire it in to the Emanage ultimate. If you do this you can get the EMU to auto-map (i.e. change the injector mapping automatically in response to the wideband readings). But it only supports a linear input and the AEM I have isn't. I could have bought the gauge display thingy which would have given me a linear output but that and the price of a new sensor is more than the Innovate one, and I don't really want a gauge anyway. The Innovate one has two programmable outputs too, so you can set it up to output any range you want.

Guest Usmann A

Done some erious tidying of the ecu side loom. damn jap tuners... lol

madeup new PS hose, old one failed.

And hooked up the BC, and upped the boost to 1 bar ..... :D . shes woken up now ... :eyebrows:

Fitted my new secret weapon.........it's only a fecking dog barking horn! Scares the crap out of people when I drive past them and 'bark' at them!:rlol: It's hilarious. Someone walked out in front of me the other day in town and I barked at him, he soon moved!!! :D

soundclips/video please! :D

soundclips/video please! :D

I'd be delighted, as soon as I can figure out how to post videos/soundclips! One guy on here has seen (heard) it and thought it was very funny! Only problem is, on the box for the horn, there is a pic of a German Shephard, however the dog sounds more like a Yorkshire Terrier!!! Still makes me people turn round and look as if to say "WTF?!!!" :D