The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 6Speed TT Baby for sale!

Guest Flat4_ire

Guest Flat4_ire

well guys my baby is for sale already, heading away to see the world in the summer so she cant be kept :( mine is the second one down with the carbon bonnet http://search.autotrader.ie/www/cars_search?country=IE&sort=5&currency=EUR&make=Toyota&model=Supra&min_pr=&max_pr=&county_list=3_4_5_6_7_10_11_12_13_14_15_16_18_19_20_21_22_23_24_25_26_28_29_30_31_32&x=51&y=13

Guest Flat4_ire

yeah i know everyone around here is saying that too, well some of em aint suprised cos i always buy and sell cars and say im buying nothing else!l haha,

but this time its for real im not even buying another car :( il have to go and buy a ticket for oz right away cos i will only go and buy another beast otherwise!!

Guest Flat4_ire

anyone from ireland interested in this car, the car is 100% mint and anyone who comes to see will know this straight away, i dont buy or sell scrap

Guest Flat4_ire
i remember you had a list of cars in your sig, it was a long list for your age, lol

yeah i import my own dude, have had about 7 or 8 cars the past 3 yrs, all jap :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Flat4_ire
no we didnt, you did

oooh, that is true, but i enjoyed it, and that guy loves it too, and guess what, i will have another, and it wont be a TT ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.