The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 Gunmetal Supra N/A

TrevS

**** UPDATED *****

LOOKING TO DOWNTRADE

Some of you may have read that I am looking at starting a project car so am looking for a red N/A supra to downtrade to for my car. If anyone on has a red N/A and would be interested in a part exchange then please get in touch. I would ideally be looking for a 94-96 NA with no more than 60000-65000 miles on the clock.

Cheers

Trev

----------------------------

Original post

-----------------------------

Hi Guys

The time has come to sell the Supra and I will be sad to see her go. She's been very good to me in the time that I have owned her and I have enjoyed owning and driving such a great car. For those who are interested in in the car the specs are below. Also I know some people on here might question the price but this car is a really excellent example and well worth the asking price IMO.

1997 TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 3dr, 58000 miles, Rare facelift model in metalic Gun Metal Grey, Automatic gearbox with switchable manual mode, Black leather interior with white piping. Electric windows, Electric folding mirrors, 18" Alloys with 4 recent Pirelli P-Zero tyres. This car has been lovingly maintained regardless of cost and is totally standard except alloys. I have also recently fitted some new headlights (as the old ones were going yellow). This is an excellent example with 12 months MOT and 6 months Tax, any inspection welcome. Ring 07901 684332 after 6pm mon-fri, anytime at weekends.

Reduced from £10,995 to £9,995. ovno

• 2 weeks later...
Guest supra01

Excellent bit of KIT

Good~Luck On The Sale'Hope someone gets it and enjoys it like the rest of us. Supras are the best:d

ADs:cool:

hey no offence but i reckon 9,995 is way too much for an n/a thats in the price range of tts? nice car though looks good :)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.