The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone interested in a Diamondbrite Kit for their car ?

MichaelG

39 mins....that has to be a record lol !!!

Thanks guys. Will send out asap, please PM once received.

Just to confirm...

1 - Pixelfill

1 - mkirby

2 - kopite

1 - n00bsocks

Will have a Sonax group buy again in time for summer for those who have asked......i will be buying it my own pocket again so will let everyone know in plenty time.

Thanks guys.

Any questions re: the diamondbrite, feel free to get in touch.

Michael

I read the post

Did you also read the part that we closed the business and the kits are left over stock ?

To be a trader i was under the impression you had to have a business in the mentioned product.

I am trying to do some forum members a favour like i usually do as there are a lot of good friends on here.....thats all.

is it advised to tcut polish your car first to get out all the little wash scratches or will this do it for you?

n00b

Basically the DB seals in the condition of the paintwork and enhances it....so the better condition it is before you apply....the better the results. I personally wouldnt put T-Cut near a Supra or any car that isnt badly oxidised....a good machine polish works wonders. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry not meaning to be a git but if you goto your local Ford dealership parts counter they keep them on the shelf. We used to keep them and sold them for about £29 + vat. But the trick is to make SURE the car is really clean befre using.