The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels - Traders any ideas?

SupraWoman

Hi Folks

this is my first posting in this site as I just joined the club as I just became a TT MKIV owner , while the car is being shipped from japan Im willing to find some add ups for it as it comes with no modifications at all,

Its a 1994 manual6 TT with 52K miles, was saving for it for the last 2 years and had to sell my MR2 aswell but Im hopping it all worth what I did to get the supra.

I have some questions and would be great if any one could help:

1. need some nice wheels, was thinking of the D2 KEIRACING but not sure if 18x8.5 is wide enough thats why thought the DO-LUCK twin6 are perfect and wondered if any one knows where I can find some in reasonable prices.

2. need a full S/S Exhaust system, please help if you know where I can get the best one possible.

3. Air induction kit and dump valve are needed aswel and would be great to have some help aswell.

Hi Folks

this is my first posting in this site as I just joined the club as I just became a TT MKIV owner , while the car is being shipped from japan Im willing to find some add ups for it as it comes with no modifications at all,

Its a 1994 manual6 TT with 52K miles, was saving for it for the last 2 years and had to sell my MR2 aswell but Im hopping it all worth what I did to get the supra.

1. need some nice wheels, was thinking of the D2 KEIRACING but not sure if 18x8.5 is wide enough thats why thought the DO-LUCK twin6 are perfect and wondered if any one knows where I can find some in reasonable prices.

2. need a full S/S Exhaust system, please help if you know where I can get the best one possible.

3. Air induction kit and dump valve are needed aswel and would be great to have some help aswell.

Start your own new thread, Mas. This is SupraWoman's thread about her new wheels.

Hi Folks

:hijack: Welcome to the club Mas :thumbs:

1. Yes 8.5 is too narrow on a TT, stock is 8.5 front 9.5 rear.

2. If you want the best SS exhaust I'd suggest fitting a 4" Boost Logic, See Vortex in traders section, they are the BL UK distributor. Click HERE Any questions contact members Terry S or Migster.

3. The stock airbox is the best option, perhaps with a TOMS or TRD panel filter. If you're set on an aftermarket induction kit, Apexi make the best one. The most popular blow off valve is the HKS SSQV, this is available in a specific kit to fit the Supra and replaces the stock BOV.

I will pm you with prices and details.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/5581/tomsfilter0nn.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/271/cimg00095rk.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4009/cimg00027kk.jpg

Cheers Nic

will wait for the prices mate, also would be great if you tell me how I can post or start a new thread as Im totally lost,

Thanx

mas

Hello and welcome!

You need to choose section first where u want to post depending whats its about.

So - then once you're in that section - see above for the button NEW THREAD, click on it - easy :D