The mkiv Supra Owners Club

it was only a matter of time

Guest sunnyG83

That sucks, the w@nkers! Seems many kids these days would rather destroy someones elses property out of jealously than work hard to get something nice themselves. Glad you got it sorted out without too much hassle, also glad your stuff wasn't stolen!

Sorry to hear about this mate, makes my blood boil:flame: if a few were caught and given the beating they deserve, it might make others think twice about it! but then again probably not:( a friend of mine actually said when discussing some thing on TV that people should have to pass a basic intelligence/morality test before they could have kids! and she is a nurse! must admit i'm starting to see her point!;) mind you you would have to go out and cull quite a few first;) :innocent:

Just came out of Worthing and a bunch of four pissed c**ts crossing the road threw the last of their beer over my car as I went passed. Luckily no can, but I slammed the anchors on and poked it in reverse. Only then did I count to four. Two I could handle (I think) but four, with me out of the car, is asking for a respray..

One way is to pretend that nothing happened and once you are outside their visual range, do a U-turn, hide and quietly follow them to wherever they live.

Then you know where they live.

Take it from there at your own leisure, some other day (or night) prepared this time. There is nothing to link you with them, so if you leave no forensic evidence you can get away with it, much as these punks do.

(I'm disturbed, perhaps, but at least don't feel like a victim)

Guest sunnyG83

i found out today who did it, and turns out its a 36 year old unemployed gimp.

he got caught braging to his mates in the Pub about it while my tai boxing group were out. dont worry they have not harmed him but gently presueded him to take a trip down the old bill to make a confession.

Policeman said that even though he has made a statement owning upto doing the sup it might take weeks to sort out some compensation. I gladly told him that i can wait as long as he gets what coming to him.

Still atleast i know where he lives :eyebrows: kidding kidding im not that low

or at least aint gonna admitt it on here

but hey its a result i guess :nana:

i found out today who did it, and turns out its a 36 year old unemployed gimp.

he got caught braging to his mates in the Pub about it while my tai boxing group were out. dont worry they have not harmed him but gently presueded him to take a trip down the old bill to make a confession.

Policeman said that even though he has made a statement owning upto doing the sup it might take weeks to sort out some compensation. I gladly told him that i can wait as long as he gets what coming to him.

Still atleast i know where he lives :eyebrows: kidding kidding im not that low

or at least aint gonna admitt it on here

but hey its a result i guess :nana:

Really? Nice one! :thumbs:

Fucking bastard. Sorry to see this dude, your car looks lovely in the flesh. Look at it this way, you have something so special it makes people that jelous.

Ive had mine vandalised and it WILL look as good as new again. And good luck with the plans ;)

Guest sunnyG83

thanks guys i was thinking it was some kinda late april fools joke but then i had the old bill at the door.

Getrag: hey mate thanks and has you car been vandalised recently as it looked great at the brucefield meeting.

the bit that pee's me right off is that in some small part i will be paying for him to pay me for the damages as he is sitting at home or in the pub with no worry in the world apart from picking another girl to get pregnant and getting benifits to do so. make you wonder why you pay Tax

still the dafty did not do too much damage as im sure if he had key'd it then it would have cost me alot more

Sorry to hear this, I had the rear wiper bent and blade snapped off my supra over christmas in Clevedon. I was pretty matter of fact about it at the time, in fact I just bent the arm back and bought a new wiper - I suppose I just knew it would happen just a question of when.

Maybe it was because I had all the glass except my windscreen smashed in my Fiesta previous to this.

Still alls well that ends well

Getrag: hey mate thanks and has you car been vandalised recently as it looked great at the brucefield meeting.

No, it was a wee while ago now. But it gave me the chance to completely refurb my front bumper and get a couple of other bits touched up. So find the positive side if you can.

I think we all have and will be victims to these idiots as jealousy is a terrible thing, I 've had pissed up people walking down the road in a line stopping me from getting passed and had the car kicked as I drove past -I feel I cant react as I cant hide my car at all. I'm just counting the days untill it is keyed or worse.

I hope they all get whts coming to them :hang: