The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fastest NA in the COUNTRY??

Guest Rays the roof

Bloody hell Ray! Impressive times!! Best I have run is a 14.9, that was as stock. Gotta be pleased with those times!

Last time I went to pod the track was terrible, everybody was struggling to gain traction at the start. Will try again at Stratford shortly.

Nice one mate, very impressed. :respekt:

Well done, nice to see someone pushing NA performance without going forced induction. I've run a 14.9 at Pod, quicker at Elvington where there's a thing called traction. Never seen a UK based NA run a triple digit terminal speed though - that's the NOS at work for sure.

:looney:

Guest Rays the roof

Traction at Shakespeares was excellent and infinately beter than pod. Rubberished surface goes all the way up the track and not just the first 50 M or so. I did 10 runs in 3 hours

Part way through a Skyline dumped oil all over track. Took them only 20 minutes to clean up and re-rubber the track...

And no stop for lunch. Track officials ate sandwiches whilst keeping the runs going. I managed 19

So for me only going to POD to watch in future.

Guest Rays the roof

Will arrange a club day through the Midlands Event Moderator. Fairly central to Midlands/Southern owners being M40 J15!

Guest Rays the roof
Ray,

will I not be the fastest NA in the country in a few weeks then.......:flasher:

Well I beat a 6 speed TT and T60 single boy yesterday, so lets wait and see. Anyway it will be a Turbo not NA...;)

Guest Rays the roof
ray you not got a full slip of your best 13.7 runs if not will use your 14 full slip for details.

also the N/A turbo supras can have there own list if they get some times in

:p

04180001.JPG

04180004.JPG