The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BHP test today

BURT

It's still a higher starting point than I imagined. I thought the 61 was a quick spooling single? I know it is in relation to bigger singles but majority power at 4k is still too high for me! Would cams sort this out?

If I'd ever gone single I'd prefer spooling as early as possible even if it meant reducing power at the top.

[/negative]

Good result though. :thumbs: I gotta come back to Supras and get a single one day. :D

what the graph doesnt show is that spool up begins just before 2000rpm, as Alex said that was in third gear from standing start.. if your not sure about a t61 drive Terrys or mine if your Auto and see for your self fellas

hell yes matey all paid for... track and 1/4mile:) i have also been told today that it was at 1.35bar not 1.4, if that makes any difference??

nice one....im going but only doing 1/4mile, dont want to do a track day untill i get my brakes sorted;)

Guest Flat4_ire
nice one....im going but only doing 1/4mile, dont want to do a track day untill i get my brakes sorted;)

urs shud do very low 11's man

Guest Flat4_ire
i dunno, i can't even pull away without stalling :D ...

once ive sorted my brakes a new clutch will be my next purchase;)

gway u will ya! that clutch is the daddy, keep the revs high ;)

also just found out that they only put in a 15% loss on transmission when it should be nearer 23-25% wich would make it 540bhp@flywheel, and the ramp rate was 15 and recomended is 13 ( according to surrey rolling road centre) so my figs are lower.