The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 ceramic j spec turbos only 18k (excellent condition) and manifold offers

Guest dee_rz

Guest dee_rz

i bought these turbos shortly after i bought my car they have now only done about 18 thousand miles, and are in excellent condition about to come off the car, going big single

2 ceramic j spec turbos only 18k (excellent condition) and manifold offers around £250 (they have been run on my car which has always had no fcd on it so have been run on 0.8 bar which is what i have run them on, so these will last a long time, before any refurb will be needed

Guest dee_rz

yes bought it from someone who had them refurbed, they were used for about 11k when i bought them and in great condition, i have done about 7k maybe just over but around that, i'm open to good offers

yes bought it from someone who had them refurbed, they were used for about 11k when i bought them and in great condition, i have done about 7k maybe just over but around that, i'm open to good offers

Do you have any paperwork confirming that they have been refurbed?

Guest dee_rz

there not actually off the car yet, but when i pull them off i'll check everything in terms of what shape there in, they have for a fact only been on the car running at 0.8 bar of boost so should be in great shape, yes i have a reciept somewhere, will dig it out, and they are a uk company who did it (the refurb)

Guest dee_rz

single will be going on very soon mate around april-may time, sale of this will help :D it happen quicker, i'm from around bury st edmunds, in suffolk, near newmarket, cambridge way area, where you from fella, will deliever with no problems if need be, won't add it on price either :)

Guest dee_rz

right £240 and there sold to anyone who wants them remember this includes the manifold too, and i'll even pay the postage costs to, have to go soon :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest dee_rz

not sold yet but have someone interested if not sold soon i'll stick them on ebay probably next week, yes i have reciept.

here is the story, one has been replaced by a place called turbo force and yes i have reciept and will produce on purchase from buyer now asking £250 ono as i have this reciept :D so two excellent working turbos that have only been run at 0.8 of boost :)

not sold yet but have someone interested if not sold soon i'll stick them on ebay probably next week, yes i have reciept.

here is the story, one has been replaced by a place called turbo force and yes i have reciept and will produce on purchase from buyer now asking £250 ono as i have this reciept :D so two excellent working turbos that have only been run at 0.8 of boost :)

I have £150 for them.

Guest dee_rz

i have an offer of the £250 i asked guys so they may be sold, it's pending i'll kep you informed :cool: yep i'll sell you the reciept if you like make me an offer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.