brighton meet sun 12 march

sim

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to meet you all today. Shame about all the traffic around Brighton but that tunnel sounded good;)

I didn't take many photos today or get any video as I was driving this time but here's a few of what I did take. If anyone want's any removed or number plates covered etc for whatever reason let me know.

DSCF2408a.jpg

DSCF2410a.jpg

DSCF2412a.jpg

DSCF2417a.jpg

good meet peeps, the first for the supe this year.. great to meet you all, so good to meet new faces, it was a pleasure to see so many well turned out supes:)

pics....... sorry if i havent goit them all up, my women didnt have the flash on with some of the pics and havent came out at all...

Enjoy

000_0124.jpg

000_0118.jpg

000_0119.jpg

000_0120.jpg

000_0121.jpg

000_0122.jpg

000_0123.jpg

000_0125.jpg

000_0126.jpg

000_0128.jpg

000_0129.jpg

000_0130.jpg

000_0131.jpg

000_0132.jpg

100_0353.jpg

100_0354.jpg

100_0355.jpg

100_0356.jpg

000_0114.jpg

000_0111.jpg

gr8 meeting everyone & was a good day - we got quite abit of video but have to edit it - keep your eye out for it - will post it later on...

cant believe it's only 8.30pm feels much later, was a long day but good to finally put some faces to names. cars all looked fantastic, especially in the sun... hope everyone got home safe - spotted abit of mad one hand driving on the way home by dave - bet your video footage turns out better than ours haha

hope to see you all again soon, and hopefully it will be a bit warmer (although we gotta be grateful that it didn't rain)

cheers, mark & ruth :respekt: :respekt: :respekt: :respekt:

just transfering onto computer now but takes a while to convert but then got to edit all the crap out, trust me its better to wait and get it right - got some nice shots of the soops in action, just got to cut out the odd panda or fiesta - honestly these cars have no respect, i mean if i saw 11 soops in my rear mirror i would get out of their way. Great bunch of guys and girlies we met today. we hope the video will do justice to some fantastic cars which were on show today. has anybody got any suggestions on a backing track you want with the vid. i need a few.

just transfering onto computer now but takes a while to convert but then got to edit all the crap out, trust me its better to wait and get it right - got some nice shots of the soops in action, just got to cut out the odd panda or fiesta - honestly these cars have no respect, i mean if i saw 11 soops in my rear mirror i would get out of their way. Great bunch of guys and girlies we met today. we hope the video will do justice to some fantastic cars which were on show today. has anybody got any suggestions on a backing track you want with the vid. i need a few.

Chico :blink: