OMG MaxGt have done it again...

Suprachargedtt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm can this be done?

All GT posts seem to end in an argument

It's been done twice as far as I know- the first was done by Toyota & HKS, the second was done by TDi. I have no idea where either cars are now.

I asked about this upgrade when I was having my car serviced and he replied "It costs three grand"- I assume that must be for just the turbines, seals and sundries and not including fitting or any supporting mods, like larger injectors and some sort of fuel control. VAT would probably be lumped on top- so not cheap. It's something I'd consider over a budget single for an auto car, but there is simply not enough known about it to draw any realistic conclusions, never mind putting hand in pocket and producing a fist full of fifties to the sum of about 5 grand. Just my opinion.

There's some clues there, diff and change.

A new LSD and gearbox?

Ooooooo it's just like the clues on 321.:D

[Ted Rogers] You said Diff and change, well those are parts you'd find on a ... BRAND NEW CAR... but they're also parts of the .. transmission, and you need transmission to broadcast a TV show, just like 3-2-1, whose star is ... DUSTY BIN, I'm sorry folks you've won the booby prize, here's Dusty.[Ted Rogers]

THWACCK [sound of contestant punching Rogers tanned face]