• Saturday 18th
    • Sunday 19th
    • Saturday 25th
    • Sunday 26th

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, this could turn out to be a good get together. Now all I have to do is work out dates and a location. Can we put a poll together after a thread has been stared on does it have to happen in the begining?

No I think you have to start a new thread matey.

1. CJ

2. Marco

3. Clarkey

4. Class One

5. Ian R

6. Jeff R

7. Tone

8. John K

9. Stealthhosts (dont forget about blenheim and alton towers too)

10. Paul_y3k

11. Martin R

12. mr lover

13. jamiep

14. Lez

Going to Malta on 11th o March, so sooner the better.

i met lez, class one and i think mfs in a mini oxfordshire meet that they held for me to intro me into supras TOP MEN thanks for that:thanks:

will try my best to come when i know when & where as it is my birthday in march and i am off to bournemouth.

so u could count me in for now:D

i met lez, class one and i think mfs in a mini oxfordshire meet that they held for me to intro me into supras TOP MEN thanks for that:thanks:

will try my best to come when i know when & where as it is my birthday in march and i am off to bournemouth.

so u could count me in for now:D

Thank you jimbow, glad we could help! Now let us see you motor.

Crap I voted 25/26 but I just realised the supra wont have an MOT then will have to be 18/19th for me

With that in mind, the vote looks like 5 for the 18th/19th and 6 for the 25th/26th. So they look to be favourites so far.

If I was to start the poll again and just have those two weekends down, what would be your choice?

Also, can you please suggest a venue where we could meet up at around 12.00 noon?

OK, so it looks as if the 18th/19th is the winner (given that JK wanted to change his choice). I hope that suits everyone (all except Lez who is on hols - sorry Lez).

We now need some suggestions for a venue and whether we want the Saturday or the Sunday.

Suggestions chaps?