The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T Conversion Q's

666upra

hello..... I also am looking at an n/a-t conversion in the near future.....I already have the turbo and manifold to fit on the existing exhaust headers.....its a direct bolt on unit to the n/a system....just now wondering the best way to manage the engine....any suggestions

laz n/a at the moment

I thought NA-T kits were one parters if anyone knows where you can buy parts seperatly that would be very interesting for me cause it means I can get a turbo one month then the FMIC the next month etc (find it easier that way than savin up lol)

I thought NA-T kits were one parters if anyone knows where you can buy parts seperatly that would be very interesting for me cause it means I can get a turbo one month then the FMIC the next month etc (find it easier that way than savin up lol)

You can get the parts from boost logic.They sell them as kits or individual parts.

Oh,and go N/A-T's :D

You can get the parts from boost logic.They sell them as kits or individual parts.

Oh,and go N/A-T's :D

wow!!

Going to get some bits next month then!

got a web address for them as the onlyone I can find is USA or do the post to UK?

wow!!

Going to get some bits next month then!

got a web address for them as the onlyone I can find is USA or do the post to UK?

Here you go mate

http://www.boostlogic.com/parts_supraNA.html

They ship world wide,but i think Vortex is the UK agent.

And MVP motor sports does the individual parts as well,here:

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateH.asp?SubFolderID=807&SearchYN=N

I`ve read some of the tosh posted in this thread from people that should really know better, very evident that `us over here` are a still years behind Stateside in all this. It`s common for a couple of young lads to do this job over a week-end in their back garage. I would advise anyone looking into this first to digest for a couple of hours some of the posts here, http://www.clubna-t.com/forums/ very worthwhile registering.