The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active Spoiler Undertray

Pixelfill

I'm after a front undertray to let me fit an Active spoiler, anyone got one they no longer need. It needs to be the one with the cutouts for the brackets. also does anyone know whether the sides of the front air dam are different on an active spoilered car?

thanks

Mike

Ive just bought an Active spoiler, The undertray you are talking about is part of the whole thing..

The Undertray is in two parts you just have to take off the front one and the active spoiler one fits to that...

Does that make sence, I can put up pics if you like?

Yeah Jody thanks,

The Active spoiler I got, didn't come with the under tray section, just the brackets, motor, lip, bar, everything else but just no under tray so it's that bit I'm looking for.

If anyone has any photos, I might just butcher mine to fit. Is that 2nd picture of the centre undertray and standard front ?

Mike

edit: hope this hasn't come across sarcastically It wasn't intended that way :thumbs:

the 2nd pic is yeah, the Active spoiler undertray is not made from plastic though, its hard and wont bend atall, not sure if a standard one will be man enough to hold it, Ive got the bumper and A/S off the car at mo, if you want a pic of it, ill sort it out for you, if itll help :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.