The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust Back Box

paulmann

Jasma is to do with how loud it is as a Jasma is the agency for environmental noise from exhausts in Japan

While tackling the JASMA, the true 摯 in the environmental noise problem by the advanced muffler for the automobile, in order to the safety standards of the road haulage vehicle and the main mandatory control regarding the automobile of road traffic method and the like to conform with the JASMA standard system, checking automobile noise and the like independently, considering in social noise environment it is the organizational group by the クリエィテイブ enterprise which endeavors to the spread of the advanced muffler for the automobile after market.

Paulmann-

I bought this this week, however it does not fit my car as the back box is two pipe into one.

If this will fit your you can have it for what i paid £100 inc p&p?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=57016

If he has the same problem scotspower, try sooper-supra as he was looking to buy that zigen one before you got it i think. :)

Paulmann-

I bought this this week, however it does not fit my car as the back box is two pipe into one.

If this will fit your you can have it for what i paid £100 inc p&p?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=57016

can't ya get a pipe made up? sorry to hear it doesnt fit your's mate,didnt realise you had a standard system,when i bought the hks backbox it needed a pipe made up,it only cost me 25 quid from a local firm

Not to worry - part of the learning curve I suppose!!!

More annoyed at the fact that it really does seem to be a substantial bit of kit - not like some of the other exhausts that I have had on other cars in the past.

Probs is that the existing system has two separate pipes entering the present back box, one of which has its joining plate only about 40-50mm from the back box itself.

It was my intention to put this back box on for now and put the original back on when i come to sell it, thought it may sell better if the car appears to be as standard as possible (that's what I was looking for when I bought my own)-therefore I would rather not adjust the existing system.

so the likes of the Nur Spec R etc are NOT Jasma Standard then, Lucifer?

The RSR complies with the 'new' Japanese noise and emission standards with the baffle in...

The NUR will not and hence is no longer sold over there anymore...

If anyone neds a nice backbox to affix to their system i have one - similar in size to NUR etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.