Wheels Volk Racing te37 limited edition

sooper-supra

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watch it, why bring up nationality !! Leave it out, each country has muppets and I think you one for this statement !!

I think flat just had to many red bulls and is a bit highly strung !

I will borrow his last comment..

ok ok im only messin around here, stop being sooo serious my god!!

Words to live by. :)

Guest Flat4_ire
Guest Flat4_ire
^^^^:Popcorn:

THIS IS MY THREAD about the Wheels i am after so please do not hijack it....

jaaaysuuss tooouuccchhyyy!!

we know that, relax would ya, u got ur info on the wheels ;)

sorry dude:giveup:

Guest Flat4_ire
Well, I wont bother replying. I will put it down to the fact that he is as thick as horse shit and doesnt know any better.
incorrect there actually, u just cant seem to remember what its like to be young, and not a tightarse english bolox like urself!!

Gamer Nice wheels! How much did you pay for these please?

Was there much/any import tax?

Thanks

Wheels were $2200 USD plus $400 for shipping... No idea on the import duty yet as they are still in transit. Should be here by Friday at the latest.. :)

incorrect there actually, u just cant seem to remember what its like to be young, and not a tightarse english bolox like urself!!

I'm Welsh.

By the way, u should be spelt you, cant should be can't, its should be it's, english should be English and urself should be yourself. Not only are you useless at mathematics, your use of the English language is pathetic to say the least. That isn't down to youth that is down to a lack of intelligence.

Guest Flat4_ire
I'm Welsh.

By the way, u should be spelt you, cant should be can't, its should be it's, english should be English and urself should be yourself. Not only are you useless at mathematics, your use of the English language is pathetic to say the least. That isn't down to youth that is down to a lack of intelligence.

no its called not being a picky little old fart! sorry if i like saying "u" instead of "you", im used to text talk i guess, ever hear of a text message grandad?