The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Bodykit parts wanted

Elliot

Honestly mate - unless for an insurance claim - if you can tell the difference between the original and the copies that I do - I'll eat my bling...!

I can get you these - but why pay the difference? the shipping cost is horrendous...

It is something I've considered, but to be honest I'm still disappointed with how you've dealt with my girlfriend (the skint student nurse who bought the Isotta steering wheel & Momo boss for my birthday in September - ordered in August I think) you still haven't got back to her about the boss not fitting...

It is something I've considered, but to be honest I'm still disappointed with how you've dealt with my girlfriend (the skint student nurse who bought the Isotta steering wheel & Momo boss for my birthday in September - ordered in August I think) you still haven't got back to her about the boss not fitting...

Really sorry but I sent a second one for you to try? - if not then I have got the part number now to get one in from Japan - direct to you...and I will bung in something by way of apology for the inconvenience

Please just give me a shout 07939 111 877 - I really thought you were all sorted...

Cant remember if you had cruise control or not?

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.