The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2000 Fiat Punto for sale

Sub_Culture

The car is a March 2000 V Reg Punto, 3 door, black. MOT runs out at the end of the month, so the car will have 12 months by the time a prospective buyer buys it. Taxed til either June or July.

Reliable, used as a daily runner by me and my girlfriend. Battery was on it's way out in November, so I replaced that with a new jobbie, apart from that, it's never given us any problems at all.

Please see attached couple of pics to give you an idea of the car. We are looking for around £1800 for her. Any questions, please ask!

Andy

Hi, mate, Ive replied to your PM.

We only decided we wanted to sell it on Sunday night, so haven't had any offers yet. It's a 1242cc. Runs extremely well, very economical, very cheap to run!

We are quite keen to get rid of it now, as Claire has seen a car she wants. I think the minimum we would take would be around the £1700 mark now. Otherwise we will have to part ex it, which Id really rather not.

Andy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.