The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lots of aftermarket goodies.

michel lane

Barely used Veilside TI exhaust with silancer excellent condition - to big to ship collection only please , unless you want to pay £35 for shipping .

You cant buy this anymore in the UK , 3 months shipping from japan , iam changing to a full 4inch system , so my mid pipe will not fit it : fits all standard mid pipes 2 bolt connection , i have to use a V BAND connection with mine £700. cost me £850

Used UK fuel pump , done around 45000 miles. - £20

Set of 355*30*18 parelli PZERO tyres new , bought them but they dont fit my arches £500 for the pair

White UK spoiler excellent condition - £80

Meth injection kit - This includes the meth frendly pump , its not the small one ither , it has lines and relays , it comes with 4 injectors aswell. The lines are all 160 psi lines meth lines , not the cheap type . Comes with connectors . Every individual has different setups on these kits so there is no instructions with them. I was going to use the Supraforum suggestions , there are about 4 methods on there . You would need a pressure controller if you want it to come in at a certain PSI. I was going to use it wth my AEM, my plans have changed . Who needs race fuel when you can buy meths so much cheaper. £200

ERL water injection - This is the race version with race pump, small computer and relays- Its still on the car , i have lost the instructions but you can get them from ERL website . I has everything with it , you may need to buy some new hoses because depending on were you want to mount it . You can by additional spray nozzles from ERL if you require larger ones. Best way to keep your engine from blowing up running high boost . I have a new version with dual pumps now which the AEM controls. I paid £500 for this kit in june asking £250

All items are Plus postage and packaging .

The standard engine will run a T88 running at 1.4 with no issues , you need to purchase the various bits :

fuel system

manifold

dp/mp

fuel controller

wastegate

all depends on your goals . it makes a pretty good budget system if you are not in a hurry to get full boost from it . I used it and it was great , but different people have different views on these turbo's, some say laggy , some say old hat ... i have my views , they are reliable and lag is dependable on you gear change and your right foot . 4600rpm and full boost, thats not laggy, but compared to T61 3900rpm but dies out after 6000 rpm, this thing just pulls

The standard engine will run a T88 running at 1.4 with no issues , you need to purchase the various bits :

fuel system

manifold

dp/mp

fuel controller

all depends on your goals . it makes a pretty good budget system if you are not in a hurry to get full boost from it . I used it it was great , but different people have different views on these turbo's, some say laggy , some say old hat ... i have my opions , they are reliable and lag is dependable on you gear change and right foot . 4600rpm and full boost, thats not laggy

dp / mp ???

because its a v band , i was running a 4inch dp/mp . not that hard to source now , you could use the 3 inch vband from ebay which i used first and the midpipe was a HKS one , but i wanted a 4inch version. If you had the 4 bolt version then it would be hard to find . This turbo actually sits on a ebay manifold without any issues as we tried it with one , but it was one of the early manifolds without strenghteners on them. We used the manfold for a T62 turbo instead using the 3 inch dp.

what ecu did you finally use ??? and how much rwhp and what boost?

I decided on the M800 Motec but have not yet had it on the rollers properly to get a power figure. I currently run at 1.4 bar but when the T67 was on I ran 1.9 - until it went pop! :whistle:

There was one 6 months ago for £650 not £550 as i recall . That was then this is now ... trying getting a hold of one for less then £850 delivered will be like rock horse shit !!!!.... anycase its called, if you want it then you got to pay the price else, leave it alone . Willing to swap it for a boost logic 4 inch out there if anyon has one .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.