The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parts Needed

JODY T

Hya guys, after stuffing my baby on xmas eve

I need to get her rollng again so i can get her to the garage

parts im looking for..

bumper+foam and ali strenthner

Glass or Plastic Headlights (only need N/S but should replace both)

Wing N/S

Bonnet

Plastic inner whel arch cover.. N/S

Oh and a steering wheel surround that i smashed with my Knee! (It hurt you Know!)

Im also looking for 2 16'' gun metal grey front alloys 8J hopefully with good tyres enough to roll pass MOT, Depending on price i may be tempted to get a whole new set, silver or grey

Can anyone Help?

Cheers Guys

Hya guys, after stuffing my baby on xmas eve

I need to get her rollng again so i can get her to the garage

parts im looking for..

bumper+foam and ali strenthner

Glass or Plastic Headlights (only need N/S but should replace both)

Wing N/S

Bonnet

Plastic inner whel arch cover.. N/S

Oh and a steering wheel surround that i smashed with my Knee! (It hurt you Know!)

Im also looking for 2 16'' gun metal grey front alloys 8J hopefully with good tyres enough to roll pass MOT, Depending on price i may be tempted to get a whole new set, silver or grey

Can anyone Help?

Cheers Guys

Hi Jody

Sorry to read about the accident :cry:

I can supply most new Toyota considerably cheaper than UK dealers from here, some of the bigger parts you need you'd probably be better to get second hand, but parts such as lights, interior trim etc. I should be able to get you a good deal on.

Did you do any damage to the front suspension components? I have prices for most replacement suspension parts, email me at the link in my signiture if I can be of help.

Thanks for the offer, as soon as i know for definate what is required ill drop you a line

Not sure if the suspensions damaged, Looks ok but when you open a can of worms....

Priorty is to sort the chassis (Being done next week some time)

Then Piece buy peice she will be sorted....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.