The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do Luck chrome double six (front & rear)

lightwave

Do Luck? Can you believe your luck? Arguably the best looking wheels for the Supra - mine are for sale. I don't have my car any more, as I binned it back in July. Here's the bit about the wheels:

18" Do Luck Double Six wheels, chrome finish.

10" rear wheels

9" front wheels

Covered in Goodyear Eagle F1 rubber... barely used, nearly ALL the grip still on. 275 rear / 245 front

Include all 20 low profile nuts

Also include a set of low profile McGard wheel nuts

(All four chrome dust caps still on the wheels - none half-inched)

History: I ordered these wheels 12 months ago (just before Christmas 2004) and paid £2000 for them. They took four months to arrive from Japan. FOUR MONTHS! So I got them put on the car in April, and the tyres were new then. Crashed the car in July, and it's barely done any miles on the wheels or the tyres.

So... no kerbing, no scratches, no problems. The crash was the front of the car, didn't affect the wheels. Apart from a little dust, they're as good as new. The tyres are also excellent. The dust caps are all on. All the nuts and the locking wheel nuts are there too. Did I mention they fit over UK brakes? They do.

These have been off the car for months now, and garaged - time to get rid of them, unfortunately they won't fit on the wall in the living room, although they'd make the most beautiful piece of art ever.

With tyres etc, looking for £1800 - pick up near Southampton. Anyone?

More pics to follow tonight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.