The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jspec Plastic Headlights

imi

For sale as above.

A pair of Coloured and refurbed Black with silver rings lights 10 months ago, no condensation.

Off a Pre-facelift Supra but will fit any.

OFFERS VIA EMAIL OR PM

http://www.zen26392.zen.co.uk/misc/Supra%20Lights.jpg

am interested in these - but i have a facelift and i thought the lights were of a different size?

Many people with pre-face supras have bought brand new facelift lights on this forum (search) without problems - So that leads me to suggest that the lights should fit no problem.

ah ok. i only need the left side unfortunately so prolly wouldnt be ideal for me cos i couldnt offer enough for em.

thanks anyway.

Looks wise the two lights would then be different (assuming you go for one pre-face light) :badidea:

Take it you got your glass ones fixed then?

Oh no, far from it, the UK ones are on my car.

They still Mist and add insult to injury I cant even level either of the lights at all...... :giveup:

Pretty upset with all this to be honest. :cry:

So how comes you didn't put this set back on??

cause I have another set.....which I will put on once Liam gets his act together and offers to either FIX IT PROPERLY OR Just offer me a bloody replacement (and take these off me)

I trust thats the end of this interroggation. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.