The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red UK Spec TT For Sale

Guest davet

i have sold 2 supras on ebay and around 10 on this forum without advertising anywere but here its worked for me i also sold a 95 tt last month for nearly 12k.

what we are forgeting is that not all cars in japan are cheap some are more expensive, for instance my new white rx was well over 13k just to buy in japan, but am happy to pay it as i know the condition of car and milige is excellent.

Red is definitely the best colour!!! I didn't want one any other!

I think the market has dipped a bit. Dunno about the VVTi's being imported lots in the near future. Didn't think they passed SVLA regulations anymore ? :blink:

no more late models coming in! 97 onwards are not coming to the UK.

gotta agree with Todd. it seriously annoys me when people pi*s and moan about other peoples supras on their thread. if you dont like the colour red, well then that clearly explains why you happen to drive a silver soop (get it!?!). and if you like your manual and i drive a semi-auto, well then clearly i'd value a well looked after semi-auto over and above your manual - its about taste. if there was one model car out there that everyone liked to the same extent, then they'd all look and be the same.

i took mine off of here because of the 'harbingers of doom' implanting negative emotions on the thread and going on about how awful the market is. autotrader is working kinda well but at this time of year, it is best to re-advertise in new year.

yup i did try and import a 98 without appreciating the rules had changed. i luckily managed after 8 months of research and stress to find a way to get it out of port. i couldnt do it again as it involved someone doing me a favour. im not sure about the 10 year rule applying - i understood the 1997 date as final now.

basically the model report needed for 97s onwards is so difficult to achieve it'd be a waste £3k trying. the emissions for the twin turbos would give you absolutely no hope. an exhaust made of catalyst wouldnt be enough to meet the newer emission standards.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.