The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A couple of Supra spoilers I'd never seen before

Getrag

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of us can speak english. We´ve got some users form Norway, Luxemburg or France. English asked questions were always been answered in english

From Norway? ...who then? :) I know more or less every mkIV Supra owner in Norway! :) ...but to be honest...thats just because we are so few! :D

Heres the Norwegian equivalent to mkivsupra.net, mkiv.de etc: (a bit smaller though! :D)

http://www.ts-ogn.no/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=48

• 3 years later...
Guest artbran
@lpher is right. The small spoiler was a factory option in Germany and - as I think - in Switzerland, too. It was developed a year or two after the MKIV was officially introduced, many buyers (mainly older gents:D) disliked the look of that huge wing on a luxurious car and asked for a smaller one. B+M, a German Toyota dealer, specialized in Toyota accesorry was asked to develop it. As someone else already pointed it out, the small spoiler keeps the look of the original big one and is also as aerodynamic as the original one, that's pretty important for registration in Germany, you know the high speeds on Autobahns etc. B+M has - as far as I know - one new spoiler laying around.

I know this is a very old thread, but does any one know where I can get one of the B+M spoilers?

These:

attachment.php?attachmentid=25447&d=1134735154

attachment.php?attachmentid=25448&d=1134735154

attachment.php?attachmentid=25451&d=1134735154

attachment.php?attachmentid=25450&d=1134735154