The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk tt - 6 speed - on pistonheads

DBR

front washers were apparantly taken off cos they look funny?

yeah yeah yeah...

The injectors are too big, the fuel pump is too strong, the rads are too many, the brakes are too big, :blahblah: blah :blahblah: blah...

We've heard it all before:tongue:

Seriously now, I'd treat this with extreme caution before talking to the previous owners and getting some sense.

Otherwise it *stinks*

yeah yeah yeah...

The injectors are too big, the fuel pump is too strong, the rads are too many, the brakes are too big, :blahblah: blah :blahblah: blah...

We've heard it all before:tongue:

Seriously now, I'd treat this with extreme caution before talking to the previous owners and getting some sense.

Otherwise it *stinks*

so we reckon this is a bit of a dog then eigh?

it does sound cery suspecious....

just been reading the lancer site and apparantly it is a cat c being made to a cat d, nothing about the car seems to add up?:thumbdown

im not gonna touch the car with a barge poole let alone 10k of hard earned redies!!

for those that are interested, I asked the seller a few questions, an this is what he replied (does this sound like your old car keith?):

1, Recorded on HPi register as a CAT D, the car was stolen from the previous owners and damaged, the insurance company decided to pay out, as they couldnt find the vechile (They paid him £19,000 two years ago!), when the vechile was found in its damaged state, it was recorded on HPi register as CAT D, and sold to a salvage yard, who sold the car to me

2, I was told by the previous owner it had full Toyota service History, but the book was lost. I went to the dealer to find out, but they said they couldnt tell me.

3, Not to sure to be honest with you

4, I serviced it myself a few weeks ago, including oil, spark plugs, filter, etc, etc

5, 12 mot 6 tax

6, 2 Previous excluding myself.

1. Lady company car

2. 32 Year old man from Maidenhead (Who it was stolen from)

Hmm, none of that matches me, but then again it could be a load of cobblers!

What was that website where you could look up a number plate? Unfortunately, I don't think I have my old VIN number after all :(