The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bonnet with UK scoop.

C4 SUP

I would really like to buy a carbon fibre bonnet from Gaz at Envy but would need to finance it with some money from the origonal bonnet!!

Anybody looking for one? Condition is excellent, one or two small stone chips, underneath was modified to accept the TRD brace, colour is pearlescent white with slight purple flip.

Please PM with any questions or offers and no, I have no idea on price and it would need collecting, but this could be from Envy or whoever.

Ian

I would really like to buy a carbon fibre bonnet from Gaz at Envy but would need to finance it with some money from the origonal bonnet!!

Anybody looking for one? Condition is excellent, one or two small stone chips, underneath was modified to accept the TRD brace, colour is pearlescent white with slight purple flip.

Please PM with any questions or offers and no, I have no idea on price and it would need collecting, but this could be from Envy or whoever.

Ian

:bump:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.