The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black non turbo for sale

Ian Ian

Ive decided the urge for a Twin Turbo is tooooo much so im sellin my beutiful Black soop, 30,100klm (speedo conv into mph) Powerflow stainless steel exhaust nice growl to it :rolleyes: Clarion CD/silver dash kit,all the usual bits n bobs we all know about ie electric seat windows etc etc 1/2 leather, £4,300 ono (without the 18" alloys just the imacculate standard uns) vvery good condition inside and out, a Full 12 month MOT and 10 months tax,well wot more can i say ? heres some picci,s

What year is she? not like it makes a great deal of difference these days if it's well looked after especially with how low the millage is, thats fantastic. I'd be almost tempted to go for this myself if i wasn't so broke, also i made the mistake with with my Celica of getting the 1.8 and sooo wish i'd got the 2.0, if i got a NA i just know i'd wish i got a TT.

Seriously though, good luck with the sale! Just wish i wasn't so fussy about having a TT else this would be on my wish list! meanwhile i'll go drool over how lovely she looks :D

Thanks guys for the comments, would like another Black one tho they do look good in black i must admit :rolleyes:

Cheers

Ian

Did you bring this over to the Showcase meet at Birstall / Leeds earlier this year ? Nice wheels there...

Yeah I was there QSC think it was march sometime i think was there with my son, Was a quiet meet been to some noiser ones since LOL (JAE, Muscrat,and Wakefields rising sun show to name a few !)

Cheers SteveR ive spoken to ya friends son tonight he,s ringing me back for a time for a view on sunday i think

Cheers for the comments again guys

Ian

Cheers Gaz thanks for the comments and the news is She,s sold !!:thumbdown sad to see her go but on the bright side hello Twin Turbo !! :woot: :woot: Even managed to keep the wheels too

:love:

I,ll pop down one day/night Gaz or see you at Musgrat in January

Cheers All the best for Christmas and the New Year

Jbrads

The Wheels are Devil H147s 18" 9" on the back 8" on the front

Ian

Ive seen this car in the flesh numerous times and i can vouch for the fact it really is a class example of a car. Not a mark on it and well looked after. Good luck with the sale Ian and also good luck with buying a TT.

i remember at that show in Leeds when we all turned up & everyone was looking to get their sponges out to wipe off any muck caught whilst on the way there & Ian produced HOT water from somewhere just to make sure it cleaned up even better :eek: now that's commitment

Congrats on the sale, bring on the TT :D someones got a lovely example there.

When i'm blessed with TT ownership i'll have to see about finding me some of those wheels :)

Dunno Pete the splitter was on the car when i got her, yeah looks alright makes the front end look lower (ermm thats cos it is :read: !!)

Shiney she was mate very hope the new owner keeps her that way, dont know if i can get that kinda shine out of my TT being that its Silver but gonna try anyhow !! Watch this space :p

Cheers

Ian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.