The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its finally happened

Robert

Well he's a twat then isn't he.....

lol yes i couldnt agree with you more, if only he had listen to me or mark from phoenix, just putting as much into in this thread on how not to treat a supra as i can so idiots cant say they didnt know what might happen. I use the word friend in a very loose way when talking about him.

• 4 weeks later...

If this guy does indeed break this car, then I need all the interior panels around the boot area (not the hatch cover though ). Im refering to the panels covering the suspension tops, electric aerial, lock etc.

Also, I need drivers door card. What colour is the car ?? If black, then I need a bonnet too.

Cash waiting.

SBK

i feel sorry for this lad,

yeh agreed he messed up the look of his car,and he`s wrecked the engine now,

but in his favour - he was probably very proud of his car,ive met people who had a slight dissillusional look on life and they were very happy.,

he has probably if anything had bad advice right from the start and right from the start was on a small budget,

i feel sorry for him and wouldnt wish a blown up engine even on the worst of chavsters ;)