The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA jspec now at rock rock bottom give away price

Guest Bazrazmataz

Guest Bazrazmataz

I need rid asap even though its breaking my heart !! The car is too small and doing the school run in a supra is just not practical anymore

fuck me that is a good price

No, . thats a stupid price. .People who can't aford our babies shouldn't buy them. Baz### you are degrading the Supra market to chav levels. If this is the way its going then i will have to seriosly think about letting mine go, but not for silly money like this.

No, . thats a stupid price. .People who can't aford our babies shouldn't buy them. Baz### you are degrading the Supra market to chav levels. If this is the way its going then i will have to seriosly think about letting mine go, but not for silly money like this.

what? up your own arse much?

sorry dude but I agree with Lez. We're devaluing our own cars buy agreeing to sell at cheap rates. The number of people that said to me "yeah but I saw one for £xxx" was amazing.

erm, supply/demand?

I would love my car to be worth as much or more than I paid for it 12 months ago... but life isn't like that...

he obvioulsy needs the money or it wouldn't be this price...

so he's going to put the price up to keep us happy? come on....

I am utterly shocked by the price but I agree with the reason, family comes first, if it's not practical, it's not practical simple as. As for the chavs, they'd still have to be rich chavs cos they'd have to fork out 3k for insurance (unless they're third party in which case it'll only be 2.5k!!!!) :looney:

I am utterly shocked by the price but I agree with the reason, family comes first, if it's not practical, it's not practical simple as. As for the chavs, they'd still have to be rich chavs cos they'd have to fork out 3k for insurance (unless they're third party in which case it'll only be 2.5k!!!!) :looney:

hooray for high insurance :D

Guest Flat4_ire
Hi

Ive got a few post of my car on this board if your looking for pics here is the ebay link that is finished now

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4593678811&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Car must go before end of month First offer of 3250 get its

DO NOT EMAIL ME WITH OFFERS BELOW THIS PRICE

jeez nice clean standard motor there dude, best of luck

I am utterly shocked by the price but I agree with the reason, family comes first, if it's not practical, it's not practical simple as. As for the chavs, they'd still have to be rich chavs cos they'd have to fork out 3k for insurance (unless they're third party in which case it'll only be 2.5k!!!!)

Most chavs in my experince do not have insurance as the damage to one of my cars proved after finding out the chav was uninsured.

Anyway good luck with the sale really is a shame you have to sell, what about buying a cheap runabout for the school run and shopping then keeping the supe for those summer day's when you want to have fun.

My kids would be devastated if I sold mine.

:ok:

everyone I know would be devastated if I sold mine!! I don't think there is a family member or mate that hasn't asked me for first refusal when I come to sell.... I'll never sell!! think she needs a TT brother though... for company... just to balance it up... :zen:

Guest Bazrazmataz

Hey dont give me this rubbish devaluing the car etc etc

I first advertised the car for 5995 then 5000 then 4500 then 4000 then 3750.

The market for these cars has totally crashed i paid 7k for this car 6 months ago ! I have seen all the cars listed for sale on here and the prices are totally unrealistic no one seems to be willing to accept the car price has dropped drastically !

3250 still may be a little low but I want to get rid of the car before xmas and everyone knows xmas is slow time to sell a car.

wrong time of year full stop for a supra, why would people buy them now at top money when a lot of us are garaging them.

you wil allways find a major price difference in cars for sale, good luck with the sale.

would have had it myself it wasn,t christmas and winter ( garage to small):rolleyes:

Although this price was low, unfortunately its the way things are going with Supra prices sadly. I think by this time next year the average price of an NA will be 3K. I would love them to go up in value I have one too! But with them getting older, every last Supra in Japan being imported, and petrol getting more expensive its not going to happen.

Like Baz said he started at £5995 and had to keep reducing the car in order to sell, another member sold his for £3500 a few weeks ago. Not everyone can wait a year to sell their car and this example proves it.

For all the current Supra owners stop worrying about the deflating prices of our cars and enjoy them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.