The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wtd: Any odd 17" OEM wheels

Pete

Trying to find a set of 17" seems nigh on impossible, so I'm hunting any odd ones. I've just won rear one on ebay for 15 quid locally which is nice. Might take a while to collect 'em like this though!

I'll probably recon the lot and get new F1's for them so don't care about tyres. Just as long as the wheel is straight.

Ta!

There's a set on ebay now with buggered tyres. Should come up V cheap though. I thought about popping a bid on them. Last set went on ebay with legal tyres collection only though for £188

This set is going for 80 at the mo with 45 delivery

I did bid on those but wasn't going to pay too much for 17"s without knowing what the tyres were and he didn't reply. I suspect cheapos.

Cheers for the ebay ones - I'll check 'em out.

Got pipped at the last minute. Didn't really think they were worth much more than 120 quid anyway seeing as they need a full refurbish and tyres all round.

There's better wheels will come up I'm sure. So I'm still on the look out for odd cheap wheels!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.