The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*TT Carbon Fibre Look Engine Cover*

Nic

can you get silver/metal ones?

I can get them coated in a high gloss silver finish. I don't have any spare ones though at the monent, but if you posted me your engine cover I could get it coated for you. The car is perfectly fine to use without the cover, turn around time would be around 3 weeks, 1 week airmail here, 1 week to coat, 1 week airmail back.

ps. same applies to the dash panels and other plastic engine parts, if you wanted those doing also

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Can you do Chrome effect?

Yes I can get the standard plastic engine cover chromed, I only have one or 2 spare ones though at teh moment so the quickest way wudl be for you to post me yours and I'll get it done. I'll check cost and let you know.

nic are these still avaliable?

i sent you email as well

cheers

Hi Gary, this particular one isn't put I have a couple of spare ones that I will be getting coated in the next couple of weeks. I'll post details here when they are available, send me a reminder at the time if you can.

cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.