The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dude - Magazine Subscriptions

Guest Terry S

Terry, far be it from me to stick my nose in, but I was wondering if anyone had asked him about this sort of thing - just putting myself in his shoes, would I want to read about fast Jap cars, knowing that I had one of the fastest in the country sitting at home, and won't be able to do anything with it for so many years?

I don't know the guy that well, just a thought. Would more 'neutral' (ie, non fast car related) magazines be better? (I know that fast cars is Dude's thing so if that's his interest then fine, no worries)

Guest Terry S
He will love it. I can imagine him spouting off to anyone who listens that his car was faster than anything in there :D

Absolutely. He is a complete petrol head. He will love knowing just what is going on in the tuning scene.

As for Mags he would like, Migs posts covers his interests perfectly.

We will send him a couple of books on mapping for all the Major aftermarket ECUs.

Do you think they will allow him to have a laptop ??

If yes we will send him one of those also.

This is all providing that we have him for a few days after he has been out a few months !!!!!

Let us know if the above are allowed.

:yes: