The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mickey Tompson ET street Drag radials

mad k

These are serious drag tures -

ET Streets (Road legal slicks)

"Extreme traction on the strip, drives you home on the street.

Mickey Thompson's legendary race tire technology comes to the street with these all-new ET Street Radial tires. Built using the latest in high-tech radial construction techniques and years of drag racing experience in compound development, these DOT approved, street legal drag radials will get your car down the track in record time and still provide you with an excellent ride on the way home. Other important features include reduced rolling resistance, a low-void directional tread pattern for maximum dry-weather traction, and polyester ply/steel belted construction for long lasting strength and durability. "

These reduced my times at crail by 0.4 second alone first try.

Pair of 2 that have done no more than 2 passes on my car , less than 8 all in , With no burnouts!

They look exactly like they did new a few weeks back.

They cost me £380 from Em-works without the rims...

Wanting £250

They come with Toyota 5 stud 16 inch supra wheels, But the tyres can go on any 8 inch+ wide rim.

Im in Glasgow.

K.

They come with a set of standard rear 16 inch j-spec supra wheels, im not sure on the width.K.

I dont have access to the rims till i get to my GF's shed on sunday to check, Surely someone on here can confirm the width of a standard REAR j-spec 16inch alloy.

K.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.