The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cisco PIX 515E Firewall - v6.3 64meg

Barry

I know some of the members here have their own IT Business or are IT Directors / Managers etc... so thought I'd see if anyone is interested in this piece of hardware.

A company that was leasing floor space within one of our buildings has recently moved back to the US and have left behind a few bits of IT kit. One piece being this Cisco PIX 515E firewall (version 6.3), which was nice of them... and a bit of a supprise when I was stripping out one of the cabinets!

Retail on these are over £1600, but I am selling this for £500. If it doesn't go within the next week, i'll be chucking it on ebay (at the same price).

I can post/send pics, but as you know, there's not really alot to see.

Unit works fine, I've had it connected up via Telnet, but will need a password re-set, details of which can be found on Cisco's web site, as well as lots of other places. Just a matter of TFTP'ing a file across to it.

Regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.