The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Alloys & Coilover kit

GazzaGSi

Im after some 18s please.

For style im not really sure, I like:

Multispoke or 5 & 6 spoke etc, whatever I think will suit really.

Dark centres with chrome rim

Silver with chrome rim

Just silver, bronze, anthracite (sp) etc

but do not want spinners etc lol.

Would be a bonus if also came with tires.

My ideal rim width would be: 8.5J front 9.5J rear.

If people could post what you have and attach a pic or PM with what you have, that'd be great and i'll get back to you.

Thankyou.

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted 18" alloys please. Been let down by a company after 3 weeks of waiting so please any 18" alloys you have for sale let me know. Cash waiting Ideally with tires too please.

Colour:

Dark sparks with chrome/polished rim

Silver

Maybe white.

Gold?

Style:

5 or 6 spoke/multispoke

Just contact me to let me know what you have with some pics or the model so I can search for some pics.

Thankyou.

Wanted 18" alloys please. Been let down by a company after 3 weeks of waiting so please any 18" alloys you have for sale let me know. Cash waiting Ideally with tires too please.

Colour:

Dark sparks with chrome/polished rim

Silver

Maybe white.

Gold?

Style:

5 or 6 spoke/multispoke

Just contact me to let me know what you have with some pics or the model so I can search for some pics.

Thankyou.

Gaz, still have 1 set of brand new SA-70's (18x9/18x10) in stock in bronze. Very good quality light weight wheel, with loads of brake clearance. These are the same as I have fitted on my car, very pleased with them.

http://www.weds.co.jp/products/wedssport/sa70.html

£840 a set, including delivery to your door.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.