The mkiv Supra Owners Club

G and B Trimming Group Buy

nickyboy

I'm up for it but I need to speak colours with them and a final price.

Paul

OK mate, I'm 100% in so maybe we should see what prices are like for the two of us to start with as there doesn't seem to be a massive amount of interest for the time being. I will be going for the front and back in 2 colours with piping and logos.

OK mate, I'm 100% in so maybe we should see what prices are like for the two of us to start with as there doesn't seem to be a massive amount of interest for the time being. I will be going for the front and back in 2 colours with piping and logos.

I think if Vinnie had given a more detailed price scale with all the options listed there would have been much more interest.

TBH - I believed the guys never subscribed to a 'group buy' philosophy anyway - all pieces are done bespoke and individaully priced - so more doesn't mean cheapper unless everyone has the same colours etc

May be wrong of course - often am!

Well they've given the 2 colours + logos + piping offer if sufficient interest. This is a discount on normal prices.

Still after those bits I PM'd you about BTW. Will try to call tom.

Hmm, I seem to see my name listed for some front seats... I guess because I am not getting the full monty I am not important enough to make the cut ?

Cheers.

Maybe I should just speak to them myself and do it that way as this does not seem like a real group buy by the sound of things. :tumble:

Hmm, I seem to see my name listed for some front seats... I guess because I am not getting the full monty I am not important enough to make the cut ?

Cheers.

Maybe I should just speak to them myself and do it that way as this does not seem like a real group buy by the sound of things. :tumble:

SORRY MATE! My only excuse is that I use next doors wireless - bad connection - so don't flick back through the pages as it takes ages to load each one and forgot.

You are right. You are down for some front seats. We can get favourable prices if we buy together. It is not the most orthodox form of group buy as they are not traders on here so it is more difficult to organise. I honestly believe that we will get better prices by buying together.

1. Nickyboy - 2 colours

2. Gamer - front seats

3. Paul - front and rear beige

If no-one else wants to join in the next couple of days I will speak to them before the end of the week to organise prices if you want me to.