The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie Here

Guest Flat4_ire

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the guys on the scoobynet forum are shouting at me to keep the scoob..they kinda bias tho i guess

Probably because they don't want to get beat .. when you race them.:woot:

PM Terry S .. he has a mint black Supra for sale - with 37k miles on it. A real bargain at £9k

Alex's car has a T61 single on it .. for sale @ £15.5k (i think .. don't quote me!). PM him.

Guest Flat4_ire
"whatever i get anyway it will be run on 100ron fuel "

Really, 100 RON?

From where?

i mix 114ron with 95 ron, give me about 100-102ron depending on the mix i use, is that ok with you??

Guest Flat4_ire
course it`s ok,

it`s just high octane is not available down your way at the pumps...... right?

no all we get is poxy 95ron, because im only running on the wknd i can afford to buy this stuff, if it was a daily driver id just use smelly octane booster, whats the craic on your supra man?

Guest Flat4_ire
Probably because they don't want to get beat .. when you race them.:woot:

PM Terry S .. he has a mint black Supra for sale - with 37k miles on it. A real bargain at £9k

Alex's car has a T61 single on it .. for sale @ £15.5k (i think .. don't quote me!). PM him.

whats alex's online name so i can PM him, by thw way..i see the uk differs from the jap a bit in that the turbos are ceramic on jap and steel on uk, any major diff? and the injectors are 440 on jap and 550 on uk

Guest Flat4_ire

alex's one is lovely, as soon as the sti goes im there! might import one myself like i did with the sti though, i need a manual and most of the ones for sale are autos..

Don't discount the Auto box. Many people who haven't even driven a Supra .. tend to avoid the Autos (no idea why ?!)

I guess people have a misconception that the Auto is slower ... Unless you're a fantastic driver who doesn't care how many clutch's and getrag 6speed boxes you go through ... on fast gearchanges ... the Auto will always be able to upshift faster than any human driver.

You need to drive both.

Terry's 96 facelift with 37k miles is bargain price.

Guest Flat4_ire
ah come one now you wont get out out 2nd in carlow :nyah: but saying that you could get from one side of tullow to the other just coasting in neutral:D

haha, yeah well thats pretty much correct, when u gonna come over and go for a spin anyway?? ;)

im not completely discounting the auto, but i only like autos in big cruisers like mercs etc, love sports cars with manual ya know? and im not saying the auto isnt as fast, just am more of a manual man (i think)

id have to get a spin from both, terrys one is lovely, dangerous brians one looks the job as well

Guest Flat4_ire
Well, in that case ... you can have mine for £25k ....

Then I can buy Terry's "other" car :D

haha no hassle man! id say 12/13k is gonna be my budget on this one