The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96/N - UK TT Auto - Value?

C33JAY

Im considering selling my UK TT which has covered 91000 miles with FTSH and is mechaniclly sound, recent service changed brake fluid & water / Antifreeze, bodywork has a few very minor dings - only upgrades are indicators / Wheels / Tints / Speakers / HKS rear box & Full Red & Black Leather retrim the rest is usual UK full spec. How much do u think I should put her on the market for ....... because Im in Love and will need the funds from the Sup ! Thanking you for your opinions :help:

CJ

i bought mine...imaculate for 9500 in july. so i would say about 9000, if it has a few dings mabye a little less. May take you a while to sell but if you can afford to hold out you will get a buyer

Edit: Just seen the pics:

The orange is really open to taste so you may need to wait longer...however looks like you have had a good job done.

Funny ha ha :rlol: did make me smile but will not put me off :p plus i look forward to thrashing the ass off all the versions of Sups :rlol: :whistle: :clap: :haha: lol ...... I put the TVRs in the league of Sups / Porsche / M5s / DB9s / CTRs etc etc etc All cars I have driven and have put a Smile on my face (Smile on ur Face Cars) :) lol

Yep......... There is sometimes a Price to pay for being individual ..... I know to well with my Rage painted CBR which Ive had trouble selling ....... Sold now though ... I found someone who loved it like I did :ecstatic: :woot: Ive got to say though i dont know how the Japs put a Tan / beige leather interior in the Sup it looks shit :no: belongs and looks nice in a Jag :woot:

PS....... Shift worker so early to bed for 0400hrs rise !!!! sory to those who were waiting for the battle to commence lol

CJ (fisherman) lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.