The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Replica watches, Rolex, Tag etc....

Wipeout

Wanted....

I'm after a nice replica watch, one of the guy's from work had a look when he was on holiday but couldn’t find much.

Any of you guys -n- gals know where to get any; don't want to be spending loads.

Maybe our members abroad can help.

Nic do you come across good copies over there?

Mods remove if inappropriate.

Cheers

:thumbs:

I used to have fake watches but now I think they're kinda naff. It's like sticking Brembo decals on your stock supra calipers.

Tony License has the coolest watch. It's a TAG that was given to him by Heinz Harald Frentzen. How cool is that!

Tony License has the coolest watch. It's a TAG that was given to him by Heinz Harald Frentzen. How cool is that!

Which model Tony?

I used to have a nice collection of Tag's (2 x Sennas, Hakkinen, Mclaren 5000, Mclaren 6000, Ti5 Chrono) before I sold them to buy my last Supra!

Gaz.

very nice watch mate, although i prefer the classic style TAG watches like the MONZA and the MONACO.....

especially the blue dial monaco that Steve McQueen wore, very nice watch!

do like the Omega Speedmaster Schumacher special ed's as well

Some nice watches there, cheers.

Some nice watches there, cheers.

I have one, Breitling-a-like with a clear back and full 'Swiss' automatic movement, it's not going to last forever and the materials used are likely to tarnish but at £35 it's cheaper than an Argos special :)

Decent service from the chap on eBay too, he does reductions in postage if you buy a few so let me know if you are ordering and I might have another ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.