The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Replica watches, Rolex, Tag etc....

Wipeout

I have one, Breitling-a-like with a clear back and full 'Swiss' automatic movement, it's not going to last forever and the materials used are likely to tarnish but at £35 it's cheaper than an Argos special :)

Decent service from the chap on eBay too, he does reductions in postage if you buy a few so let me know if you are ordering and I might have another ;)

Quite like the look of this one Here

Quite like the look of this one Here

LOL, I'm wearing it right now :)

I had one and sent it back to him because it wasn't keeping the time very well, he swapped it no questions asked - then I realised it was because I had to wind it up now and again as well as having it self-wind. It also arrived without the pic of the aeroplane on the back, he sent me a new back.

The only complaint I have with it is that the 'chrono' feature is pointless, one indicates the day of the week by number (1, 2, 7 etc), one the month and one the hour of the day, it's not a true chrono but does record time so he can advertise it as such. Oh and the date goes up to something daft like the 37th :)

It's a nice chunky heavy watch, suits a larger wrist as a result - I really like it - a bargain too!

Managed to get one brought back from Tunisia, not bad for £12, good quality, usual markings, locking crown, sweeping hand and glass back with kinetic movement. Can't complain at that price, will have to keep an eye out for some others.

Wanted....

I'm after a nice replica watch, one of the guy's from work had a look when he was on holiday but couldn’t find much.

Any of you guys -n- gals know where to get any; don't want to be spending loads.

Maybe our members abroad can help.

Nic do you come across good copies over there?

Mods remove if inappropriate.

Cheers

:thumbs:

Dude, check out the forum and photos I've just found at the end of this thread:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=609524#post609524

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.