The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'93 RZ auto

suprz_rz

OK, Its my birthday tomorrow and for a great present, someone buy my car.

I need to realise £5k from her, so if someone has a car they want to part X thats worth £1-1.5k, or offer £6K cash, they can take her away.

This would make her the cheapest, lowest milage soop around, and just in time for christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, As I have had quite a few Q's thrown at me, I thought I would put replies here so all can see.

She is taxed till May '06 and MOT is due in May as well ( a few days after the tax will run out ).

Pioneer Carrozzia CD/MD head unit. motorised faceplate, multi colour display.( people who have seen my head unit have commented how psychadellic it is. I like it, but its probablyh not everyones taste.

The standard speakers have been pulled out( they were shot) and have been replaced with kenwood speakers. kenwood tweeters in door as well.

Boot has 10" infinity sub with 500W reference series amp with 1 farad cap. all professionally mounted in boot. (Not stupid bass, but has a good serious thump when required - I tend to go for sound quality and richness rather than out and out power!)

It doen not have the leather interior. standard cloth seats with no tears or burn holes.

Full mod list is:

1, full CW double de-cat. ( both cats ready for MOT time if needed )

2, HKS mushroom air intake

3, SS exhaust. (dont know what it is. CW supplied it. Nice burble!)

4, Full Bilstien shocks all round. I dont know if it has been lowered, so dont ask!

5, Mines ECU

6, FCD

7, IK24 plugs. Fitted at last CW service ( 1000kms ago)

Yes, I am the first owner in the UK. I have all import docs, receipts etc..

Anyone is welcome to do a HPi check if they wish.

More photos are attached.

The rear spoiler doen not actuall hang farther back than the bumper. photo should show this.

Wheels on car are 18" wolfrace. The brock are 18" and I will not be putting them on the car, as if I do, they will get shitted up, so the new owner will inherit two sets of dirty alloys instead of one set. Also some interest has been shown in the brock wheels alone, so if the offer on the car is way off mark, then I will sell those seperately. If the offer for the car is close enough to what I need, then you will get the brock wheels as well.

There is a sticker on the cambelt cover, I would guess that this would mean it has been changed, although you cant read any date etc.. ( in jap ) I have inspected the cambelt myself and my local garage has also, and we both reckon it is in near new condition.

It is a "L" plate ( it was declared new in Japan in late '93 )

Hope these have answered your Q's

Piccies:-

The pic of the engine bay shows two red circles. The left hand one shows where I had a water leak from the bottom of the two pipes. This in turn de-pressurised the system and allowed the water to boil which is why there is water mark around the rad-cap. I could have cleaned all this off, but I dont belive in covering up things like this. There is now no problem with the water and the coolant got changed on the CW service.

Yes, it did. This got busted about 2 days after she got de-catted. guess why?

CW does too good a job at getting power out of your car!

TBH though, the front nose was very cracked/scratched to buggery due to all the speed humps, so it wasn't a great loss.

A member on here is possibly changing his VS nose to a different one. I was going to buy it off him to put on, but if you ask nicely, I am sure he will let the new owner buy it from him instead.

wingswest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi..

Im maybe interessting in your sup..

i live in sweden but have an agent that can go over to look at the car and maybe buy it..

great looking car btw!..

• 2 weeks later...
wingswest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi..

Im maybe interessting in your sup..

i live in sweden but have an agent that can go over to look at the car and maybe buy it..

great looking car btw!..

ive had a few of them mate, you have a nice car there, im sure the right buyer will come along.

She went today. :cry:

I am very upset about it, and had to fight back the tears when I saw her being driven off.

I have had so much fun in her (ohh err!) I could bearly watch her go.

She went for a lot less than I would have hoped, but she did go to a jap car enthusiast, which is good.

She went today. :cry:

I am very upset about it, and had to fight back the tears when I saw her being driven off.

I have had so much fun in her (ohh err!) I could bearly watch her go.

She went for a lot less than I would have hoped, but she did go to a jap car enthusiast, which is good.

Is the person local??, joining the club ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.