The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'93 RZ auto

suprz_rz

I'm sorry to say this, but I am afriad I am gonna have to sell my soop.

I have just bought a business, and need the funds tied up in her to help.

I am looking for an offer around £7995. NOW £6K for cash:faint:

Here are the specs:

38,000kms

Pearl white

Veilside rear spoiler, side skirts and spats.

Brought into the country by myself, for myself and I wouldnt be selling apart fro the reason stated above.:cry:

CW double de-cat ( cats to go in for MOT as well )

Crappy hks mushroom filter ( yeah, I know )

Mines ECU ( redline extended and speed restriction removed, mapped to 1.2 bar )

HKS boost gauge

MOMO steering wheel

Bilstien shocks

SS exhaust ( dont know what it is. got from CW )- not too loud, nice burble.

I will sell with 4 brand new F1 tyres, 2 are on at the mo, rears will get put on after she comes back from a CW service.

She has Ian R's wolfrace 18" wheels on at the mo, but I have a set of 18" Brock wheels at the refurbers, should be ready soon.

10" infinity sub with reference series amp and power cap fitted in boot with pioneer cd/md player head unit. All speakers have been changed to kenwood.

Anyone up for an offer?

No pics of the wheels yet. They are still at the refurbers.

Been there since march. Dont ask ! very pissed with him and wont use him again, but he has done most of the work now and they only need finishing.

Never been on the car, and I will prob never get to have them on the car either before I have to sell, so they will be spanking.

No pics of the wheels yet. They are still at the refurbers.

Been there since march. Dont ask ! very pissed with him and wont use him again, but he has done most of the work now and they only need finishing.

Never been on the car, and I will prob never get to have them on the car either before I have to sell, so they will be spanking.

Sorry to be a pain, but have you got any pictures of the type of wheel or the full name so that I can have a look on the internet?

update on wheels.

He promises me they will be done for tuesday. I'm not holding my breath, but it seam he is genuine.

Got car back from CW and she handles like a dream now. I thought she was good when I picked her up from southampton and that the change from 17" wheels to 18" wheels wouldnt have made a lot of difference, but bloody hell it has.

New tyres are going on Saturday.

Will clean her then and get some more pics up.

Piccies

There are a few stone chips over the front nose and wings. also a few over the rear arches.

Been to a body shop, and they reckon that to blow over the chips would cost £500

This cost is obviously something I dont want to incurr, so if the offer is close to the £7400 mark, then I will get them done.

If you want your local paint shop to do them , or are thinking of a re-spray, then an offer around the £6900 mark is now acceptable.

Regarding the wheels,

He still hasent done them. He reckons he is having a hard time getting the paint on them as they are deep, and is having to take his time getting them flatted between coats. As soon as they are done, I will get pics up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.