The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cambridgeshire + Surround Mini Meet

ChrisR

Originally posted by FaithStalker

it will be cool to see your new motor, i guess your pleased with it ?

i'll text you if the train gets delayed !

Cool mate, do that......

Yep i am, i have cleaned it up now to my liking and its going to Chris Wilson's on Monday for a few mods here and there. Just a couple of other things i want to do to it when it gets back and it will be complete as far as im concerned.

Regards

Chris

Good to see everyone last night.

I think we need an agenda too:devil:

The sound of rumbling V8's may have been too much for one of us. Watch out for another engine transplant.

Out of the dog house BTW :D Say it with Stella;)

BTW I did not know anything about the stone chippings:eek:

i want a GT4 - I REALLY REALLY WANT ONE,

so i may indeed sell my Supra.

ChrisR's was keeping up with me all up the A1M and totally

leaving me around bends,

that could be my wimpy-round-bends-driving style (through my fear of RW spin + crash) but the car looked REALLY REALLY nice.

time for some GT4 research

apart from that, was great to see you guys , and what i want to know is how the hell the Rx7 managed to get on the A1 before us, and it left the pub after us?!?!?!

huh ? huh??

V8's are all well and good but I reckon we made more noise than the lot of them :) Nice meet and a FABULOUS steak, and that barmaids alright as well. Sort of a miniature Angelina Jolie . . .

I will be there next month :D

sorry - didnt realise you were heading up A1M as well

otherwise would have waited for you and your lovely Rx7.

ChrisR was off and away round those WRC type lanes in his GT4 :-)

trying my best to catch him but i kept getting a loada wadding in my radiator causing me to slow down :-)

although i think he's convinced me to but a Gt4 -see seperate thead :-)))))))

where bouts do you live then - cos you also followed me off the slip road off the A1 !

you must be close?

Not that far away from ya mate, Bobbeh had a bright idea of *following* you lot down to the A1 and going south... was super until we reached the A1 and you can only go North, so turned back there... dunno how on earth you got behind us thou!

Saw ya in the mirror coming up, said to Bob "core this things shifting it" so I went into pursuit mode only to relaise it was you eheh

Live in Biggleswade