The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Headlights, indicators, side repeaters, c'w bulbs.

michael parker

Having recently upgraded the above lights, the old ones are up for grabs.

All from my 93 j-spec.

The headlights are not in great condition and are ideal for restoration either (painting inside or cleaning up) I believe Liam Lovatt can do the lens polishing for approx £100?? i think.

All come complete with original bulbs too.

Offers on all items, i will let this run approx 1 week.

P&P is approx:

Headlights=£15.00

Indicators=£4.00

Side repeaters=£1.00

All postage costs are guestimates and will be checked prior to posting so you don't pay ott postage.

Cheers Mike.

Michael

Out of interest where did you get your clear front indicators from (I presume this is why you have the orange type for sale). Did you OEM Toyota or aftermarket.

Bought them from Gaz Walker (trader) on here (Envy)

They're oem and cost £100 inc vat and delivery, they're the full kit inc associated wiring and c/w bulbs, easy to fit (took me less than an hour; start to finish)

The kit is complete so you don't have to fish around for other bits of loom or try and make things fit, it's a pretty much one for one swap.

click here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=31633&highlight=indicators+fitting for a good comprehensive how to guide.:woot:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.