The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA5 to TT6 swap no voltage at injectors.

RonnDing

Hello all,

I posted here a long time ago about doing a na5 to tt6 swap. Well im almost finshed the swap. Engine and loom are stock (jdm). Ive fitted a supralink ecu and done the set up there. Everything looks fine TP MAP IAT etc.  Ive got triggers from both cam and crank as well as spark(timing is set). My issue is ive no power to the injectors at all. I know I should have 12v on one side but ive nothing. Ive checked the fuses and all the grounding straps but still nothing. can anyone point me in the right direction or explain where the injector voltage is coming from.  Im not sure but i seen a diagram which made it look like power to the injectors came straight from the start key switch. I do have an aftermarket clifford alarm would this cut power to injectors for some reason? The only other thing i can think of is some sort of difference in the loom or fusebox thats causing the issue. Probably going to buy a new loom and go cop when i go single but for now i just wanted to get the engine running to see if there is any problems.  Has anyone ever lost power to their injectors? I feel like im missing something simple.

image.png.793cfd4f54087734d1d7325b1066d1c0.png

Injectors get their 12v from AM2 which is passed through the ignition switch.

image.png.dec0eccb0e992cd516cd1248602a4479.png

There is also a grey connector [BC1] in passenger footwell (as above). Pin 9 is the injector 12v supply. Make sure this is connected, no damaged etc.  

If you arent getting 12v at Pin9 on this connector then either you have an issue with immobilizer or ignition barrel is faulty. I'd put a guess on immobilizer 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...